New Aged Mafia

An Unexpected Meeting With The Boss

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

An Unexpected Meeting With The Boss - Page 10 Empty Re: An Unexpected Meeting With The Boss

Post  Exia on Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:51 pm

The battle rages on with both sides bearing down on each other, but to everyone's dismays the illusionist was getting farther and farther away and ExRag couldn't figure out why.

"Hey why can't I catch up to HIM?!?!" yells ExRag.

"Haha, you've been caught under my illusion ever since you stepped into the battlefield. Your just hard to enforce it on, but now that your not at full strength my spell has kicked in." replied the Illusionist.

So now ExRag must find away to get out of this trap without the help of his new friends and Leo.

Exia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

An Unexpected Meeting With The Boss - Page 10 Empty Re: An Unexpected Meeting With The Boss

Post  Joi6chan on Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:28 pm

"This is crazy. He´s not even listening to us ..."

She stood there with her mouth opened. He was talking to himself and then again to his box weapon. She shook her head. All the better. Now, they could get out of here without fighting the illusionist. She looked at him for a moment then back to her partner.

"Do you think he can handle this by himself?"

She wanted to leave but she wasn´t sure if he could really handle the situation. He seemed to be a bit confused. Maybe just her imagination.
Joi6chan
Joi6chan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Exia on Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:12 am

So ExRag has now been running around in circles exhausting his power when he began to realize that at his current pace he can never hope to escape this trap, but then just as he was about to give up a flame shot out from the darkness and lighting a path for him to follow. As he escaped the illusion he saw Leo standing there with that girl locked in his arms as if he was going to kill her.

"LEOOO, What are you doing?!? She's not the enemy! Put HER DOWN OR FACE ME!", yelled ExRag.

"Don't be deceived ExRag this is not that girl. This is the illusionist he turned himself into her to try and escape undetected. You have to finish him! Use the Vongola burst!" Leo tried to explain to ExRag that this was not the girl.

"Argh! I don't know Leo, the flames coming from that body is hers... that's something not even an illusionist could copy. I guess I have no choice." ExRag readies his Vongola Burst Technique.

As ExRag fires his attack everyone starts screaming "STOP! THAT'S NOT THE ILLUSIONIST!", but ExRag already knew that before he fired and as the blast was about to hit the attack got thinner and hit Leo dead in the head and causing no damage to the girl. ExRag knew that, that wasn't the real Leo by the type of flames he was emitting. So does this mean to the end of the battle?

Exia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Negai on Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:16 pm

Negai slowly sets his umbrella down, although still not letting his guard down. He couldn't keep up with what was going on.

" ... I... think so... "

The illusions seemed to have gotten more powerful than what it was earlier. And things were out of place too. The feeling he had before went away. No presence of the illusionist. Maybe now they could meet up with Kasai, and have the guy that kept them in the room to explain why they were attacked.
Negai
Negai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Joi6chan on Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:31 pm

"Ok, shall we leave then? Maybe we can still get in touch with Kasai."

She turned around trying to keep her cool which was difficult since she was too confused about what was going on. Weird stuff. It was like the illusionist has been waiting to reveal his true strength -not in front of them but in front if him. She stepped to the door and opened it. A short look. Noone was to be seen. Their chance to leave this confusing place. But they needed to be still careful.

"The coast is clear. Let´s go."
Joi6chan
Joi6chan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Negai on Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:36 am

He looks at the other flame user.

" Hey, you going to be okay? "

Since everything seemed fine now, he changes the settings on his umbrella, having it go back to the way it was normally was. Still not letting his guard down to the new one though. He walks over towards her.
Negai
Negai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Exia on Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:54 am

ExRag sent his box weapon back into it's box and turned to the group.
"Is everyone alright? It seemed hairy there for a second I didn't know
if I was gonna be much help, but I did what I could."

Everyone
seemed calm, but tension was still around because of ExRag just randomly
showing up and helping them out without them fully knowing who he was.
"I'm sorry I never truly introduced myself, I'm ExRag strategist for the
Vonogla, we had noticed some increase in flame activity here and I
decided to come and see what was going on and I'm glad I did otherwise
things looked like they were taking a turn for the worst there."

Exia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Joi6chan on Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:16 am

She was about to leave when she heard him talking. She stopped and turned around. He interfered, confused us and now he´s saying that we couldn´t handle a situation like this? She was getting angry again but she forced herself to calm down. He don´t know us and he cannot estimate our true strength. But, more important, why did Vongola monitor this building? Maybe she wasn´t the only one suspecting the Kasai family being on the fiddle. Maybe he knows something? No, if they really know something they wouldn´t monitor them. Or as a proof ... No, she couldn´t risk staying here with him, especially since he is from an allied family. She don´t wanted to give any explanations about her actions to the boss. But he was an ally. Would it be really ok to leave?

"Prove that you belong to Vongola. You just appeared and now you expect us to believe you. No, not that easy."
Joi6chan
Joi6chan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Negai on Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:03 pm

Ah, so he was part of the Vongola. He had nothing against them, since he really didn't know anything about them, but he had a reason to now. Her comment made it seem like she wanted a fight. It could've also meant that there was another way of showing that someone was part of their family. A symbol, as it normally is. The Vongola guy came off as a rash person in battles. Bold, because he fought as if he was the leader.

He turns to him.

" So you're doubting our skills. Is the Vongola always this conceited? "

Yes, he had just insulted the family. Only because he didn't like the fact that he looked weak to him. It was also more of question. Again, he didn't know much about them. And he was willing to take a challenge if it was looked down on.
Negai
Negai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10