New Aged Mafia

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Aged Mafia
New Aged Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Unexpected Meeting With The Boss

3 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

An Unexpected Meeting With The Boss - Page 2 Empty Re: An Unexpected Meeting With The Boss

Post  Joi6chan Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:12 pm

She had three possibilities. The first was going back right now and she was tending to do so but she also knew that she would have a lot of trouble by telling Dino that she put herself at risk without any use. So, she put it aside. The second possibility was to go on on her own. That would mean that she had noone who would get in her way and she needed to care of. But on the other hand it meant a higher risk. Teaming up with him could be useful. That was the last possibility. The problem was that she had no idea why he was around while not belonging to the Kasai family. She needed to find out before making a decision. When she saw him walking further she bite her lip. Everytime she had to choose fastly between different possibilities she was doing this. A bad habbit.

"Wait a minute. You said you go back to what you were doing, but what were you doing? What you´re aiming for? And ... this direction is a dead-end."

What was he doing? His move wasn´t thought out. It could be possible that he wanted to wait for her reaction. She could have been off ...
Joi6chan
Joi6chan

Back to top Go down

An Unexpected Meeting With The Boss - Page 2 Empty Re: An Unexpected Meeting With The Boss

Post  Negai Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:07 am

Negai, still having his back turned to her, smiles. This was exactly what he was waiting for. He had a better advantage at this point. He doesn't around to face. He looks off to the side as he responds to her.

" I'm going inside... to see Kasai. I plan on speaking with him. There's something I have to ask him. "

He was sure she would agree to join him. She seemed to have a purpose for being here too. And if he was going the wrong way, she would insist on showing him the way to get there. Either way, she would get pulled in with him. Eventually gaining her trust, or maybe even quicker than he expected. Even if she was a guard, which he was sure she wasn't, she wouldn't have much against him. All she knew was that he was looking for Kasai to talk to him. Not much of a threat. If she made a wrong move, he would have to take her on. But still, he had some respect for women. Especially ones that aren't weak, and she was tough. When they get closer to the building, he'll have enough light to see her face. This was his chance.

Negai
Negai

Back to top Go down

Post  Joi6chan Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:28 pm

He didn´t turned to her and that made her a bit angry. She was accustomed to be treated with respect and that meant talking to her face to face. She clenched her fists to become calm. She had enough of this. Normally she wasn´t impatient but she was torn between staying or going back. When he said he wants to talk to Kasai she flinched. That was too risky for her. It was impossible just to go in and asking if he´s the reason for all those disappearing hitman! She didn´t know what he wanted to ask him but she was sure going with him would lead her into big trouble. But on the other hand could it help gathering information. She shook her head. No. Way too risky. She don´t wanted to risk her or her boss´life.

"Such being the case, I´m off."

She turned around and tried to find out how to enter this building without being noticed. She has wasted too much time. She could have been in...
Joi6chan
Joi6chan

Back to top Go down

Post  Negai Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:36 am

He blinks. He wasn't expecting her to refuse. His back was still turned to her. If he turned back, she could have noticed, and seen that he'd rather have her with him. Her reason for being there was still unknown. The curiousity was killing him. Then he thought about why he even wants her to be with him. He was better off, right? The whole point of this was to be alone, and not to be found by Kasai's guards. Having her come along would slow him down. But having her as company would certainly make things interesting. With his skills and her skills, they could take over Kasai's place easily. Assuming there weren't any real strong opponents inside, besides Kasai himself. Guards were usually meant to be strong. He was a bit disappointed. In her not joining him. But then again, he couldn't care less. After years of being comfortable alone, always paranoid, he wondered why this girl made him think this way. Still, he couldn't show any sign of emotion towards her decision.

" Suit yourself. Good luck getting out alive. "
Negai
Negai

Back to top Go down

Post  Joi6chan Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:05 pm

She didn´t noticed him talking to her again. Maybe she would have noticed it when he would have tried to come along with her. Her big green eyes were still searching for a place to go in. After a few seconds she saw what she was looking for: a small window 2 meters above her. It was protected by a grille but that wouldn´t keep her from getting in. She pulled her sword out of the sheath. Cutting it would make noise just like freezing it. She looked over her shoulders then whispered:

"Flare up."

Her katana turned into flames and went up to melt the grille. The bright light made her feel uneasy for a moment but that was necessary to do. The melted grille was dripping on the floor while she rolled up a rope. She would need to see if she could open the window easily or if she had to use her katana again.
Joi6chan
Joi6chan

Back to top Go down

Post  Negai Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:22 am

As Negai walked the other way, he noticed the light coming from behind. It was bright, but wouldn't be seen from far. If there any guards around to see it, it would give away his place. He was already close enough as it is to be caught with her. And if they followed the light, he'd rather have them go after her than look for him. Not that he was insensitive about her, just that she brought it upon herself. He could stay around to protect her, but it would only slow him down. She didn't even go after him. So she didn't need him.

His attention shifted to the building, completely ignoring her for the moment. He walked away quickly before any guards could make it there. With his umbrella, he went up the building again. The room next to the room with the light on was empty. He was going to go inside, making an open hole with his special umbrella. It wouldn't make a sound, and the glass that'll fall would be caught before it even hit the ground. Then he'd go in and find his way to Kasai, while avoiding the people inside. He studied his map carefully, then started carving a hole on the window.
Negai
Negai

Back to top Go down

Post  Joi6chan Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:55 am

She looked back and but didn´t saw him in the dark. She shaked her head. It was necessary to get away from this place. She was sure that someone noticed the light but she smiled. She wasn´t stupid enough to think that no one would see it. Suddenly the flames went away from her, back over the gate into the forest, slowly but determined. When she heard foodsteps she pressed her body against the wall, but the guards were too busy to follow the light that they didn´t noticed her. She sights then climbs up the rope. In no time they would come back and gather more guards to search for those who took out the other ones. They would certainly follow the light until it would expire and that could take long ...

Though she needed to be careful. Kasai wasn´t that stupid to assume that the one who knocked out the guard would take a look and then leave. But it was an opportunity to get in without being noticed. The window wasn´t closed. That was kind of surprising, but then again not. It had been protected by a grille. So they though it would be enough or ... She climbed into the building. The room was pitch-black. She took a deep breath then groped her way through the dark.
Joi6chan
Joi6chan

Back to top Go down

Post  Negai Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:54 am

Footsteps could be heard. The hole on the glass of the window now falls inside, but he catches it just in time. He slowly, and quietly, goes inside. He gently places the glass back on the window, having it fit again. The room was dark. He focused his vision to the outside. Nobody seemed to notice him near the building. And the sudden panic was probably because of the light from that girl. He waited. The guards couldn't be seen. And they couldn't see him. Still, he looked out to see if he could catch a glimpse of what they were doing, or where they were going. The light from the other room helped a bit. When he saw figure move outside, he squatted. He was low enough to watch, and it prevented any chances of being noticed.

After a few seconds, he decided it was nothing. Time was running out. He sat down, back facing the wall. Closing his eyes, he thought about his next move, the design of the building, possible guards, and alarms. When he left this room, he would go to the left. It would still be dark, but he could feel his way to another room, or a place in the building that had light. If he was to come across someone, he would have to take them down. A perfect opportunity to find out where Kasai is. Or he could use the card he took from the knocked out guard from the gate. He could say he was the new guy and the card could open any restricted rooms. A more peaceful way of approaching this.

He stood up, feeling his way through the room. He bumped into some things he couldn't recognize, but made his way out of the door. One step closer to Kasai.
Negai
Negai

Back to top Go down

Post  Joi6chan Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:45 pm

Slowly her eyes were adapting to the dark and she could see some contours in the room. Nothing that drew her attention. She groped further trough the room. When she felt the door-handle she tried if it was locked. It was. Of course it was. There was a grille in front of the window. She used the time taking out a long needle and opening the door to think about her next moves. Getting in touch with Kasai would be stupid. His strenght was well-known. So she would have to take out a member of his family to get some information. But just taking out someone would be senseless. Not every member would be in charge of information she needed.

The click from the opening door interrupted her thoughts. Maybe it would have been better for her to go with the guy she just met. Maybe talking to Kasai ... No! Never! Nobody knows what he´s planning nor what his goal is. Besides, she couldn´t trust the strange guy at all. She would need to improvise like she sometimes did. She felt uncomfortable again. What a stupid idea coming here! But she went this far. She couldn´t go back and she wouldn´t. She wouldn´t come back with empy hands.

She opened the door just a crack and looked in the dark passageway. No guard was around, so she darted through the door and closed it noiseless behind her. The dark would hide her presence.
Joi6chan
Joi6chan

Back to top Go down

Post  Negai Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:44 am

Just as he thought. The hallway there was dark. This was getting to be a pain in the a- He bumped into a wall. He rubbed his forehead, then continued to feel his way through the place. On one side of the wall, he could tell there were doors there. But no handle. They were probably the type of doors that had to be opened with a card or a code. Or a door you could just push. That would make some noise though. He couldn't stop it from slamming as soon as he entered. The other side of the hallway was better. At some point, he should see some light under doors. They couldn't have the lights turned off everywhere. There were some places that couldn't be seen from the outside. He opened the door and went inside.

Another long hallway, maybe. He walked down the hall, trying to find his way through everything. The map in his head was still vivid. He took a turn to the right, then made his way down to a large door. Too risky. Some sounds could be heard in another place around there. The people there were loud, but it seemed more quiet from where he stood. He held his umbrella tightly. With one hand, he continued to feel his way through the place. His arm was extended this time. He didn't want to run into a wall again. That would be a pain in the a- Again. Wait...

He felt what was in front of him, making out the figure. He blinked, then jumped back.
Negai
Negai

Back to top Go down

Post  Joi6chan Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:18 pm

At first she didn´t noticed who the figure was and pulled her katana fastly again. She had been walking through the hallway following the sounds in front of her. For the first time she had no real idea how to take action. How much she tried to develope a plan she couldn´t think of one. Following the sound wouldn´t get her further than she already was. She knew that. But what was she supposed to do? Again she thought of teaming up with the guy from earlier. He was up to see Kasai. Maybe they could have made a deal. It wouldn´t matter which way she chooses, it was risky either way.

When she recognized the person in front of her she lowered her katana and sighed. She wasn´t sure if she was relieved or angry to meet him again. But she knew it was her chance to get out of here alive and having gathered information. But she would have to talk to him about her intention first. It didn´t felt good but right. He didn´t created the impression to betray her. But she couldn´t be sure. It was worth trying it.

"You again. I thought we were going different paths. I don´t care. So, this way is leading to Kasai? What about doing a deal? I´ll help accomplish your goal and you´ll help me fulfilling mine."
Joi6chan
Joi6chan

Back to top Go down

Post  Negai Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:11 am

After backing away, he was ready to protect himself. He figured out who the person was by the sound of her voice. She took it very well. He thought she'd be angry at him for touching... Anyway, that didn't matter now. After listening to her, he smiled.

He says, " We're almost close to Kasai. There's still some obstacles ahead of me. "

He lowered his guard for the moment, acting natural.

" And what is your goal? You still haven't told me why you're here. "

He was going to make a deal with someone he didn't even know. Plans were already forming in his head. If they went together, it would be better if they went to a place with more light. That way, he could finally see what she looked like. If a guard happened to catch them, he could say they were both new members, or workers. He was starting to like the idea...
Negai
Negai

Back to top Go down

Post  Joi6chan Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:06 am

She knew that he would ask her that question. She could lie or tell the truth. But it was already decided. It was totally crazy to team up with someone she doesn´t really know. No, she doesn´t know him at all. The only thing she knew was that he wanted to talk to Kasai. The reason was also unknown.

"I need to gather some information but ..."

She took a deep breath.

" ... it would be bad for me talking to Kasai personally. So the deal is that I will help you getting through to Kasai and you will gather the information for me from him."

She couldn´t believe that she was doing that crazy deal without knowing his intentions at all. Crazy but not stupid.
Joi6chan
Joi6chan

Back to top Go down

Post  Negai Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:44 am

So that's why she was here. He didn't really need her help. Still, having another person would guarantee his success. Then she did need him after all. After hearing her out, he figured she wasn't up to getting the information from Kasai himself. Was she afraid? She insisted on getting him close enough though. It took some strength to get this far. That was understandable.

" I see... So that's why you're here."

He paused, then continued, " Okay. It's a deal. But do you trust me? "

He had to hear it from her. Her tone would determine her confidence in him. If she replied correctly, he would take her with him. He was now looking forward to taking her with him. It was certainly going to be interesting.
Negai
Negai

Back to top Go down

Post  Joi6chan Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:26 pm

His tone told her that he was convinced that she needed his help. She didn´t liked the thought depending on somebody. No, she hated this thought. She had no reason to do so. Really. It made her getting angry again.

"Just to make sure: You don´t need me and I don´t need you either. It´s just easier to accomplish our goals. I want you to internalize that."

She was calming herself down. It wasn´t his fault. But it wasn´t her fault either. Yes, it was her fault. She was the one who rushed and didn´t thought of a plan first. And she had no permission to do so. But she wanted to know. She clenched her fists. She was a hitman. A good one. And it was her first mistake for years. She would make it good. She had no intention to trust him but not trusting in him would mean to challenge every move he might do.

"You surely know that I don´t trust you but I assume that you won´t betray me. If I see that you´re trying to do so ... I need to take you down."
Joi6chan
Joi6chan

Back to top Go down

Post  Negai Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:48 am

He smiled at her response. Perfect. She wasn't weak at all. The fact that she was willing to threaten him gave him the impression that she could handle what they were doing. Although actions spoke louder than words. He wasn't so convinced she could harm him. He never underestimated his opponents, but the people he saw around here had a lack of talent. Back outside, he got a glimpse of what she was capable of doing. Their speed matched. They weren't at their full potential though. So she was skillful after all. Two heads were better than one. In this case, two hitman are better than one.

" Understood. I keep my word. But... if you try to take me down, I'll have to fight you. Seriously. "

Their feelings were mutual at the point. Seeing as to how they weren't enemies, he put it in a more friendly manner. More friendly to him, anyway. Hopefully the threats would not turn into actions. They had a good thing going.
Negai
Negai

Back to top Go down

Post  Joi6chan Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:05 am

His smile created the impression that he expected her to say so. But his reaction was also as planned. She considered him to be strong but if he could keep up with her ... he needs to prove. But it was ok this way. She surely was capable of taking him down. She wasn´t underestimating him. Just in case, she just needed to.

He did say that they were close to Kasai which meant that he knew where they exactly were and which route to take now. The sound she was following still had an attraction on her. But he was coming from that direction and that meant it wouldn´t matter. She shook her head. He certainly knew where to go. She slowly started thinking about what to do after gathering the information. If it´s like she´s assuming it would be hard taking action. Starting a new mafia fight wasn´t good at all. If it´s different she wouldn´t know what to do either. But Dino would know. Doesn´t matter which way.

"As I said: If you betray me I´ll take you down. If you keep your word I won´t. Then, let´s go. I´ve got some more work to do..."
Joi6chan
Joi6chan

Back to top Go down

Post  Negai Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:55 am

" Stay close. "

She was in a hurry too. So it was settled. He walked in a quick pace, but easy enough for her to follow. He wasn't sure where she'd be though. If she stayed behind him, he wouldn't feel comfortable. Something he developed over the years. He was now thinking about another step he would take if something were to happen to him. Of course she could be trusted a bit more now. It was just... he couldn't help it. It was something he was born to do. The whole time we was silent. Listening to the pattern of her footsteps. Waiting. He had let his guard down a moment ago but they were getting closer to their real enemies. There was no telling what could happen next.

He turned right, then went down the hallway. The map was still vivid in his mind. Though he had to focus more on it, because he was being a bit paranoid about her being behind him. Reaching out, he could feel a slant and his foot hit against the step.

" Stairs. "

Upstairs, some light could be seen.
Negai
Negai

Back to top Go down

Post  Joi6chan Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:03 pm

She followed him. He walked quick but tried to not let her fall behind. It wasn´t that she couldn´t keep up with his speed, but she didn´t liked the thought to be carefree. Especially when they were walking in the enemy´s base and they already noticed that there were people infiltrading their headquarter. It was possible that there were more guards around and walking through their territory with your guard down was just naive. But she still followed him. He maybe had a map in his mind but that didn´t meant he knew the position of the guards.

She looked at her watch. The guards outside weren´t probably following the light anymore. They could come back every minute and then Kasai would know that they didn´t caught the intruder. Time ran short. When they reached the stairs she was relieved and worried at the same time. What if they already reached Kasai? What was she supposed to do now? She decided to ask him.

"Do you know where we are now?"

She worried too much.

" ... and how do you plan to go on?"
Joi6chan
Joi6chan

Back to top Go down

Post  Negai Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:59 am

" We're definitely near a place where we'll find people. When we enter, we'll go right. I just need to find a guard so I can take their clothes to blend in. Then we'll come back here and go left. I haven't seen any female guards or members here, so you are a 'close friend'. Refrain from answering questions. Keep conversations short. Act shy, if you can. "

He pulls out the card.

" The name on this card says 'Baldovino'. It's the name of the guard I took out. Try not to call me by that name, because the guard outside might be known around here. And... if I'm caught, I'll take the blame for everything. I know they saw that light. All they know is that there are two knocked out guards and two broken windows. I'll make sure you escape safely. They wouldn't suspect an innocent girl like you. "

Turning to the side, he says, " Got it? "
Negai
Negai

Back to top Go down

Post  Joi6chan Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:35 pm

He was pissing her off, more and more. He was acting like he was the boss. She hated it to be ordered around. She even hated it when Dino was doing that for the first times. She was accepting him now as her boss but this guy ...

"Who do you call innocent? Stop bossing me around and ..."

The fact that he would take responsibility for her escape was annoying her. She was no little defenceless girl he needed to take care of.

" ... it´s very nice that you want me to escape alive but I won´t die that easily. I can´t be caught in here ..."

That was close! Why was she telling him that? He didn´t need to know about her situation. She breathed deeply then thought about the plan. It was thought-out but risky. She wasn´t sure if they knew the hitmen from the big families. But if they were the ones who were responsible for the disappearing of all the hitmen it was imprudent to sneak in like he wanted to. But maybe they wouldn´t expect them to do so. She hesitated.

" ... are you sure about that. I mean, that´s no new trick ..."
Joi6chan
Joi6chan

Back to top Go down

Post  Negai Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:14 am

He was holding back his will to argue with her, since she didn't take the plan so well. She was the one that asked him how he wanted to go with this. If she had her own plan, why would she ask him first before telling him? His eyes squinted as he held back some emotions, then spoke softly an gently, as best as he could.

" First of all, the innocent part was just for acting. I know full well you're not an innocent little girl. They don't know anything about you. Second, I'm not bossing you around. I'm speaking out of experience. If you choose to not follow my directions, then you're telling me you have a better way. Tell me how YOU want to do this. If you're not going to cooperate, there's no point being with you. And keep your voice down. We're not alone anymore. "

He waited for her response. Normally, he would've just left it at that and left, but he was different now. The whole night was a mess. The plan he was using now was an alternative to his original plan. This one called for two people. Maybe he should've left her when he had the chance. Her anger was starting to mix everything up. Hopefully, the guards couldn't hear them behind the door.
Negai
Negai

Back to top Go down

Post  Joi6chan Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:38 am

She acted fast but wellconsidered. She collared him and pushed him against the wall. She wasn´t angry anymore, on the contrary she was calm. The situation was too serious to argue with him. Normally, agreeing on that plan would be her first choice but the situation was different. They didn´t know each other. Agreeing on his plan blue-eyed and without thinking could be dangerous. Her voice was quiet and calm when she talked to him.

"Listen. I´m not against your plan. I´m just saying that you should think it over again, with me. There are some risk we maybe avoid if we think about it together."

They´re faces were close so she loosened her hold on him. She just wanted to receive the information and get out of here as fast as possible. At the moment, she felt sorry for him but she didn´t know why. She waited a few seconds, then decided.

"I´m going to tell you why I´m here so that you understand."

She sighed again. It was too dark to see his facial expression. But she wanted to see.

"There were some rumours in the last weeks about disappearing hitmen. I just came here to find out if they´ve got something to do with it. It is important to know. But I did it without the consent of my boss and without letting him know that I´m here. I´m a hitman too. If they are responsible for the disappearance and they get me they could use me as bait for calling out my boss. I don´t want him to die and I don´t want to die either, so I just need to finish this mission successfully."

She let go of him and stepped back. She waited for his reaction. The wrong one would mean to go on alone.
Joi6chan
Joi6chan

Back to top Go down

Post  Negai Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:30 am

He listened to everything she had to say. After she let go, he remained where he was, facing her, not really moving or having an emotion to what she was saying. Not that he didn't care, it was just that he had to keep his mind set on 'assassin mode'. Emotions could change his pattern of thought. He wasn't going to fight her off from her hold on him. It was better this way, anyway.

" Finally. Now I know the full reason why you're here. It changes things now. "

He leaned to the side close to the door, listening for a moment, then turning back to her. He could hear footsteps, but it died some time ago. By the pace the person was going, he/she didn't hear them. Besides, they had a better advantage hiding behind the door.

" Okay, so how do you want to do this? I think we can work something out. "
Negai
Negai

Back to top Go down

Post  Joi6chan Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:35 pm

He reacted just the way she thought he would. After all, they were hitman and acting after emotions would be a certain death. So, he was professional. But that doesn´t meant that showing emotions was bad at all. As a woman, it was difficult enough to learn to act different then you want to. Suppressing her feelings all the time ... She don´t wanted to think about it. But he seemed to be like most of the men she knew: no emotions, no feelings. Exceptions prove the rule.

"There are three more possibilities to handle this. I won´t say they´re better than yours, because they´re all risky, just like your idea. First: We can take down the guy like you wanted to do, but sneaking around pretending to be him is, in my opinion, not clever at all. Especially when they are no female guards around. That means: No alibi for me. So, we just overcome him and ask him some questions about Kasai´s stay and some more. Then we´re going to use the ventilation shafts to reach Kasai. Well, I don´t need to tell you the risk. Second: We´re going to play a game. You pretend to be one of them and you´re going to tell that you´ve found the intruder. That would be me. Getting to Kasai would be easy that way but ... you surely know. Third ..."

The door suddenly opened and a rather small man was coming out.

"Mmhh, the third possibility is useless right now ... We should choose, right now."

She jumped back, ready to fight.
Joi6chan
Joi6chan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum