New Aged Mafia

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Aged Mafia
New Aged Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character Creation: Joi

2 posters

Go down

Character Creation: Joi Empty Character Creation: Joi

Post  Joi6chan Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:12 pm

Character template

Basic Info

Name: Joanna Bergmann
Sexual preference: straight
Personality: vivacious and straight, intelligent but keeps it quiet, very optimistic person
Date of Birth: 22th march
Appearance: tall blond girl with big green eyes always carrying a katana with her
Likes: honest people you can trust in, having fun and laughing
Dislikes: spiders, devious people
Hobbies: riding on her horse, katana training
Dreams: becoming the cloud guardian for the Cavallone family
Birth place: Germany
Country living: Italy

Mafia Info

Flames: cloud
Family: Cavallone

Weapon Info

Name: "Feuerstern"
Type: sword
Flame type: Cloud
Ability: seven different functions besides normal use
Appearance: sharp and small white blade with a red-white grip

Other info

History: She was born as the only child of a mafia boss in Germany. When she was younger her mother protected her from being influenced by the mafia. In the age of 6 her mother died and her dad tried to make her his successor. He used to be cruel and merciless with her due to his assumption that it would be the best for her to become a great mafia boss. But for her it was too much pressure and she would have been broken if the boss of the Cavallone family wouldn´t have took her away and made her one of them. From that time on she could develop her own fighting style and personality. When she was taken in by the Cavallone she was afraid of being useless. So, she worked hard to become better. Some of the subordinates didn´t liked her and tried to kick her out, but everytime they were close at their goal, her boss was "rescuing" her. As a result she is very loyal to him and sometimes it looks like she has got a crush on him. At her first mission within the Cavallone she had to go to Japan with her boss. Until then she didn´t had a specific weapon to use. Due to her father she had learned many fighting styles especially with guns and close combat. At that mission her boss took her to a great swordsman known as one of the best within the mafia. When she saw him fighting she felt as if her heart stopped and she noticed the special atmosphere during the battle. Curious if she could also learn to fight with a sword she asked this swordsman to teach her the basics. She knew fast that she was born to fight with a katana. It was no coincidence that, at that point of time, she get her katana „Feuerstern“. Later on she understood that she could do more with it than just the normal use. Her strong soul did enable her to show it´s true form although she didn´t know how to use it first. But at that mission she had to use her new acquired skills to protect her family and her boss. She first didn´t realized that it was herself who released her katana´s true form, but the more she needed to train and to use it the more she knew that it was her resolution to become better and be of use for her family which gave her the power to unleash it.

Roleplay Sample:

"You´re going on a mission again? You really don´t need to do. I´ll just send someone else instead of you." He looked at her seriously. "I´m fine with it, really." She saw his brown eyes watching her carefully while she was preparing to leave.

The truth was that he don´t wanted her to take on that mission. She knew that. A mafia boss of a smaller allied family was missing and her job was it to bring him back alive. They already knew where he was but that was the problem. The safety measure of the enemy would be absolutely hard to circumvent, because they noticed the Cavallone family observing them. She would need to be extremely careful and she couldn´t allow herself doing a mistake.

"You know, if you´re going to become my cloud guardian you need to come back." He had a point. She hesitated for a moment then turned to him: "You won´t get me that easy off your hands. I´m persistent." He looked surprised then started laughing: "I don´t want you to get off my hands, anyway." He shook his head then put his hand on her head: "You´re going to come back, or else I´m really mad..." "Don´t worry. I´m definitely coming back with their boss unharmed. See you..."

She left. She already knew how to take action. The weak point at their base was that it was surrounded by water. It would be easy for her to get in. The problem was how to get out of it. Either she needed to sneak in remaining unnoticed or making a big commotion.

Last edited by Joi6chan on Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Joi6chan
Joi6chan

Back to top Go down

Character Creation: Joi Empty Re: Character Creation: Joi

Post  Makai Kasai Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:07 am

If your done and your going for A rank. You'll need a roleplay sample and your history needs to be 400 words in length yours is only 183

Makai Kasai
Admin

https://rebornroleplayforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Joi6chan Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:16 pm

I´m working on it...
Joi6chan
Joi6chan

Back to top Go down

Post  Joi6chan Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:25 pm

Is it alright that way? I just completed it...
Joi6chan
Joi6chan

Back to top Go down

Post  Makai Kasai Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:03 pm

Approved

Makai Kasai
Admin

https://rebornroleplayforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content