New Aged Mafia

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Aged Mafia
New Aged Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Unexpected Meeting With The Boss

3 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

An Unexpected Meeting With The Boss - Page 7 Empty Re: An Unexpected Meeting With The Boss

Post  Negai Thu May 12, 2011 1:07 am

Negai couldn't help his curiousity. It would be interesting to look into that. If Kasai didn't know, the two could find out. Like another mission. It gave him the impression that Kasai didn't give out too much information to his people. He turned to the blond guy.

" What exactly is your role as a guardian for Kasai? I would think that your boss gives out information to keep his guardians updated. Or is he protective? "

He also looked at him for any signs of a lie. Whatever the case may be, it passed the time. He also wanted to help her out as much as he could. That was his promise, after all. And by the time they reached a point to their discussion, Kasai may walk in on it. Then, from there, he would have to answer her questions. Whoever was out there, they would have to come in sooner or later. He was willinging to wait as long as he could. There was no chance of him leaving empty handed.
Negai
Negai

Back to top Go down

An Unexpected Meeting With The Boss - Page 7 Empty Re: An Unexpected Meeting With The Boss

Post  Joi6chan Thu May 12, 2011 9:25 pm

He thought about it for a moment. This guy was sharp. But he wasn´t right with his conclusion. He seemed to be someone who normally doesn´t work as a subordinate. Still, he couldn´t think of something he wanted to discuss with Kasai besides signing on as hitmen.

"I can´t speak about details concerning Kasai or his guardians. But he´s the type of boss who gives out just as many information as you need to fulfill your job. Either he´s got nothing to do with those incidents or he plans on doing something but then he will tell us sooner or later."

She also thought that it was strange. She wasn´t even her boss´guardian but he almost tells her about everything important. She couldn´t understand it at all and she was still worrying about the fact that had a connection to Dino. Strange feeling.
Joi6chan
Joi6chan

Back to top Go down

Post  Negai Fri May 13, 2011 12:59 am

He nodded.

" I see... "

Kasai didn't seem like the type of boss to show up on time when people sneak into his place either. But he understood. This matter needed further investigation. He wasn't aware about the other hitmen. And this was the only way he could connect to others. Without joining society to be a normal person. No use wasting skills that have been developed for years. This was all helpful too. There was no other way for him to gather news about things that weren't ordinary to others. He'd been inactive for quite some time now. And there was no way he was going to pass off an opportunity like this. Especially now that less people have been out to capture or kill him.

With each passing moment, he focused on the good things to come out of this. It was only a matter of time until Kasai came in...
Negai
Negai

Back to top Go down

Post  Joi6chan Fri May 13, 2011 10:07 pm

She had the feeling that she would need to go on searching for a reason. Those incidents were definetely caused by someone with a lot of power or at least with special abilities. If it emerges that Kasai has nothing to do with that she would be in trouble explaining Dino why she put herself at risk. She smiled then turned to him. She couldn´t expect him to keep his promise helping her find a solution. It wasn´t that she liked him but she enjoyed teaming up with him. After all, he seemed to be very protective. She liked that attitude.

"Do you know what you´ll do after your talk to Kasai? Don´t get me wrong, I´m just curious."

She regretted asking him after she did it. He wouldn´t tell. He didn´t even told his name. Hitmen or not. Everone would like to know the name of the person who helped him or her.
Joi6chan
Joi6chan

Back to top Go down

Post  Negai Sat May 14, 2011 1:06 am

It was safe to say that nothing would really happen after telling her. The blond guy already knew what was going on. So it wouldn't be any news to him. And since the girl wasn't his actual enemy, he would tell.

" After I talk to Kasai, I'll either start working or leave to find another person to work for. I've gotten this far. I'd at least like him to acknowledge that. "

The only thing he'd keep secret was his name. It was fair to give out some information for his reason for ending up where he is now. That brought others to question him about his past. He didn't want to reveal any more. The hitmen sent after him may have slowed down, but he wasn't going to make a mistake at covering up his identity. No matter what type of relationship he had.
Negai
Negai

Back to top Go down

Post  Joi6chan Sun May 15, 2011 10:06 pm

She was surprised that he told her that much. So, he was searching for a job. She had heard that it was hard to be a free hitmen since you need to go on finding jobs and you need to be very good to be signed on. There was one thing she noticed before and she couldn´t understand why. He probably wouldn´t tell but she wanted to give it a try.

"So, you´re searching for a job ... but can you do it? I mean with that attitude of yours? You seem to be very harassed. I can´t tell why I think so ... it was just a feeling that there is something wrong with you."

She looked at him closely and waited for him to answer. She would give him the time to tell but she had also the feeling that there was something behind it, something big that he couldn´t tell. Now, he seemed to be unfortunate and ... She couldn´t tell. But he did change in her eyes.
Joi6chan
Joi6chan

Back to top Go down

Post  Negai Mon May 16, 2011 6:27 am

He looks at her. They were making eye contact now. Normally in this situation, you'd expect someone to hesitate, because they feel as if they are forced to tell the truth. Especially now that the matter has reached a personal level. There was no way he was going to reveal too much about his past.

He answers, " You have good instincts. I'm sure I can do it. I've had some struggles... but that won't stop me from doing what I have to do. It's nothing you need to worry about. "

His tone is the same. There were some feelings behind his words though. He just didn't want her to think too much about him. She was going to ask more questions about it. He knew she was. All he could do now was to try to avoid it, as best as he could.
Negai
Negai

Back to top Go down

Post  Joi6chan Mon May 16, 2011 2:58 pm

His voice was calm and clear but she noticed a slight quaver when he answered. So, there were some struggles after all. It felt like he couldm´t really do what he wanted to do due to that. She felt a bit sorry for him though he seemed to be ok with that struggle.

"I´m not worrying about it. Like I said: It was just a feeling that there is something wrong."

She felt like cheering him up so she gave him a smile. She couldn´t tell why she was acting like that but it felt better than just staring at him.

"Don´t worry. I won´t ask you about more. You surely got your reasons but let me tell you one thing: Sometimes it´s better to speak about things bothering you than just suppress them."

She was still smiling. She didn´t expect him to tell she just wanted to show him a way out. She couldn´t offer more than help.
Joi6chan
Joi6chan

Back to top Go down

Post  Negai Tue May 17, 2011 1:27 am

Funny. He was always told the opposite. Most men were like that. It was a weakness to show extreme emotion. That was one of the first things he learned, and what he practiced throughout his life. And he was fine with that. Nobody had to know how you felt. It was better that way. Still, he smiled at her for her effort. Such a beautiful smile. Though it was out of sympathy, it was still sincere and nice of her to do so.

" Thank you. I'll keep that in mind. And I may reveal more about it in the future. If we see each other again. "

Or it could be that, in the future, things would reveal itself. So she'd know without him telling her. He didn't know much this Dino guy and his family, but they could have close ties with the whole mafia incident. This could mean that they had an opportunity.
Negai
Negai

Back to top Go down

Post  Joi6chan Tue May 17, 2011 3:14 pm

If we see each other again. That would be a big coinicidence if they woud meet again. Still, he wants to work for Kasai and Kasai is not the kind of men the Cavallone would deal with if they wouldn´t be foreced to. They would probably meet again as enemies and that would reduce the chance get to know more of him and his past.

"You wouldn´t do. I know that for sure. You´re not the kind of men doing that."

His whole behaviour was indicative of that. Teaming up with someone but keeping that person at distance. A partnership of convenience for only one purpose. But it was ok with her since she was acting the same way. Still, she hated doing that. She did since she was a child.
Joi6chan
Joi6chan

Back to top Go down

Post  Negai Wed May 18, 2011 1:24 am

She must've realized that they would run into each on bad terms. Not wanting to be her enemy, he decided to he would deny any mission assigned to him that had to deal with her family. On the other hand, all of this was just by chance. It was up to fate to decide otherwise.

" You may be right. But you never know what the future brings. "

There had to be a brighter side to this. The only thing keeping things from moving along toward the future was the very person that held his chance at hand.

He stopped making eye contact with her. Going back to the same patient, relaxed demeanor. Except, now he was getting eager for Kasai to come in. His expression didn't show it. He was still paying attention to her. The distraction behind the door was just getting to him.
Negai
Negai

Back to top Go down

Post  Joi6chan Wed May 18, 2011 11:44 pm

Time was just passing by without them doing anything. It was pissing her off, more and more. She couldn´t wait any longer and she don´t wanted to imagine what´s happening at the moment at their headquarter. Some of the other subordinates and hitman would get scolded because of her. Of course, she did not tell them were she was up to go to. She just hoped that he didn´t noticed it yet. But ... she was absolutely sure that he did.

From time to time she asked herself if Kasai would really show up or if it was a trap. But just making think that we were waiting for Kasai wasn´t a very good plan. Except for they were waiting for more guardians or reinforcement but overestimating an enemy ... She sighed. No idea. Impatient. Something needed to happen or she was going to leave soon.
Joi6chan
Joi6chan

Back to top Go down

Post  Negai Fri May 20, 2011 3:58 am

Like her, he couldn't wait to get out of the room. It seemed like she was slowly losing control. He looked at the time. Then back to her.

" ... You look like you could use some water... "

Looking into her eyes, he hoped that she got his message. He wanted to give her an excuse to leave the room so she could reconsider speaking with Kasai. It was better for him to say it, rather than having her say it out of excuse. Less obvious. And besides, she could see what was going on out there. Then get back to him, if she was still up for it.

" I think I saw some bottled water at the desk of an office near here. Isn't that right? "

He looks at the blond guy. Hopefully he agreed, and didn't have any water in the room.
Negai
Negai

Back to top Go down

Post  Joi6chan Fri May 20, 2011 8:10 pm

It seemed that he did notice her impatience and her growing annoyance and that wasn´t good at all. As a hitmen she needed to be in command of herself. But it also seemed that he wanted to get her some fresh air and time to think about their plan again. But running throught the building without having any idea where to go to was a bad idea. She did not notice the bottled water back then.

"Don´t worry. I´m ok. Would you like to get some water?"

The blond guy did watch them quite a while and he thought that they get along well. It was funny to see that he wanted to comfort her no matter what happened though they didn´t really know it other.

"It would be rather risky to walk around like that. The building has a complex structure and it´s hard to find your way even if you know where to go to. By the way, how did you find the conference room that easily?"
Joi6chan
Joi6chan

Back to top Go down

Post  Negai Sun May 22, 2011 9:17 am

He smiled. She decided to be tough for this situation. He was sure anything else wasn't necessary for the moment.

" I'm a little thirsty... "

With that, he looks back to the blond guy. The two of them had run into a few people while they slipped their way into the building. He didn't want to say that they had to hurt a few people to get where they are now. But he did make sure they were safe and unharmed. By now, they were hidden and entangled on floors below the floor they were currently staying. After all this, he would either bring them up here for Kasai, or have Kasai's people go get them themselves.

"... Well... It wasn't that easy. We ran into a few... obstacles. "

Truthfully, he had expected more from Kasai's people. Even though he didn't actually get a chance to fight someone seriously. He was going to leave the room soon, after their discussion was over. He was still a bit curious about what was going on. Naturally, he had to make sure he was safe.
Negai
Negai

Back to top Go down

Post  Joi6chan Sun May 22, 2011 6:55 pm

She smiled. Tricky question. But he did a good job answering it though it wasn´t the way she would have understand and answered it. But he did it. No need to interfere. When he said he was a bit thirsty, what did he meant to do? She had no idea because he made no move to go and get something to drink. Some movement wouldn´t do harm to her. She couldn´t stay still any longer.

"What about we take a walk together? Maybe we find somthing to drink in here ..."

She had a stretch and stepped next to the door. He did warn them but she just wanted to get out here already. No problem. If they wanted to fight it would be a welcome change. She was bored to death. Turning to him she requested him to come with her. She wouldn´t allow him to stay put. He made the deal so he would need to complete it.
Joi6chan
Joi6chan

Back to top Go down

Post  Negai Wed May 25, 2011 1:02 am

It finally got to her. Looking at the blonde guy for another second, he stood up. He also grabbed his umbrella.

" Excuse me. "

He walked closer to her. So they were going to investigate a little more. The sound they heard from the other side was getting louder. This was their chance to figure out what was taking Kasai so long. And if it was all really a trap, they would have a better advantage knowing ahead of time. Though he wasn't eager to take action, he was looking forward to it.

" We'll be right back. "

He stopped, letting her go first.
Negai
Negai

Back to top Go down

Post  Joi6chan Wed May 25, 2011 9:49 pm

When she walked through the door she looked around first. It would be bad running into some trouble. There was a crowd of people standing in front of them discussing something. They were still intruders so she decided to evade them and take a different route.

"Let´s go and investigate somewhere else."

She wasn´t sure if he would agree with her. On the other side, more people could know more but risking to be blown up after all ... No way. Either they find Kasai or she´ll leave. There was no other option though it would be disappointing leaving without some usefule information.
Joi6chan
Joi6chan

Back to top Go down

Post  Negai Thu May 26, 2011 2:14 am

Listening to the conversation the people had would also benefit them. With that, they can check on the current status for the 'intruders'. Their closest way to escape was to go back to the room where the blonde guy was still staying. They had someone to help them out. But then again, it was better to be safe. Taking risks could be something they should avoid for the moment.

" Good idea. How about... a different floor? Or do you want to stay somewhere else around this floor? "

It was safer to go to another floor on the building. Either way, he would go with whatever. It just depended on how she felt.
Negai
Negai

Back to top Go down

Post  Joi6chan Fri May 27, 2011 1:20 pm

She felt like leaving this floor already. There was no longer a need to stay in here since Kasai would most likely not show up. She looked around to search for a suitable way to continue their way. On the left hand there was a huge gate and on the right hand a small door just big enough to let them through. She turned to the right and gave him a questioning look.

"I would propose to go to another floor but I feel like taking the way to our right. What do you think?"

The gate seemed too threatening or it was just her feeling again. She shook her head. Since she entered the building she couldn´t tell if her feeling was still right or already wrong. So, she would let him take the lead again.
Joi6chan
Joi6chan

Back to top Go down

Post  Negai Sat May 28, 2011 11:37 am

The small door could also be dangerous. They didn't know what to expect. The gate would lead to a larger area. More space to move around. He didn't like the idea of being trapped in a small spaced place where a potential opponent would have the bigger advantage. So going through the small door could lead to a private room made for an individual in the building.

Another idea is that they could split up. They had less of a fighting chance separated, but they could gain information quicker. Or one of them could gather something the other didn't, depending on where they go.

He looks at the gate, the door, then back to her.

" I was thinking we could split up. But that would get us into a greater risk. And the gate has a bigger area for us to investigate. So... let's try the gate. "
Negai
Negai

Back to top Go down

Post  Joi6chan Sun May 29, 2011 9:06 pm

So, he thought that the small door could be at their disadvantage. Little space to fight and get out of here ... But too much space could mean too many enemies. And splitting up was a high risk especially after they showed theirselves to enemies pretending to be one of them.

"You´ve got a good feeling about this? I wonder ... but, let´s try. I hold out for your promise getting me out of this."

She smiled. Normally she just trusts in herself and her boss but somehow, and she could´t tell why, she was trusting him to a certain point. At least, she trusted him to save her life. She sighed. How ironic.

"I´ve got one condition. Just take the lead again. I can´t take those stupid guards ..."
Joi6chan
Joi6chan

Back to top Go down

Post  Negai Mon May 30, 2011 12:12 am

He nods.

" Don't worry. I won't let anything happen to you. "

He started walking to the gate. As they were walking along, he tried to seem less suspicious. It felt like at any moment, all eyes would be on them. That wasn't going to be a big problem. Right now, all he had to do was focus on what was ahead.

He adjusts his umbrella, preparing for anything they had to face. It was surprising that they hadn't fought anyone yet. It was better to hope for the best. But, to be honest, he thought he was going to fight as soon as he stepped foot on Kasai's grounds. Something may be ahead.

When they approached the gate, he began to open it.
Negai
Negai

Back to top Go down

Post  Joi6chan Mon May 30, 2011 6:53 pm

It was nice to hear that he wanted to protect her since he was another hitmen and they didn´t really know each other. Someone who don´t break a promise is hard to find. Too many people are thinking only of theirselves.

"Thanks."

The people in the crowd were looking at them when he opened the door. She could feel their eyes watching every move closely. It felt just like they knew everything. And another fact was worrying her. Why did the blond guy let them go around after he wanted to follow him so badly? She was nearly at the point to leave this building immediately. The only things keeping her from leaving were the fact that she came here without permission and on her own risk and him keeping his promise. She just hoped that her feeling was wrong again or not right at all.
Joi6chan
Joi6chan

Back to top Go down

Post  Negai Tue May 31, 2011 2:27 am

The room inside the gate was brightly lit. There was just one area was flickering. A weak bulb. Or whatever they used to power this building. The room was at room temperature, just like the rest. So there was nothing special about the place. No sound. Not a single person. No threat. So it seemed.

"... Something doesn't seem right... "

It was good that there was no threat here, but the room still felt odd. At least there weren't as many people in the room as there were on the other side. They would've been trapped between two sides of enemies. And they had some advantage than the others did. They had space to move freely, if someone that was watching them happened to make a move. Though they were clueless of what was going on.

Before she could speak, the lights went off. The sound of a blade is heard. Then after a few seconds, the lights turned back on.

Negai held his umbrella in a defensive position. He had just directed something to the side, just as it came toward them.
Negai
Negai

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum