New Aged Mafia

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Aged Mafia
New Aged Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Unexpected Meeting With The Boss

3 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

An Unexpected Meeting With The Boss - Page 4 Empty Re: An Unexpected Meeting With The Boss

Post  Joi6chan Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:59 pm

She nodded. The man did not hear a response so he decided to call out again.

"Hey, what´s taken you so long?"

No response again. Maybe he fell asleep. But there was an alarm back then and they couldn´t catch the intruder. There was the possibility that he or she has infiltrated the building and has taken him as a hostage. That´s taking it too far. His imagination went overboard again. He probably just fell asleep again. Besides, what could they glean from him? He wasn´t in the position to know something at all. He sighed and decided to take a look at the situation.
Joi6chan
Joi6chan

Back to top Go down

An Unexpected Meeting With The Boss - Page 4 Empty Re: An Unexpected Meeting With The Boss

Post  Negai Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:44 am

Just like last time, Negai waited for him to get closer. He would have to surprise the guard before he could fight back. As the guard approached them, Negai twirls his umbrella by the handle and points the tip at the guard, as if he was holding a gun. The guard stopped in surprise and attempted to move at the last minute. But Negai lunged forward, knocking him back a bit. While was guard was forced to not move, Negai covers the guard's mouth. Easy like the first time.

"... Calm down. I don't wanna hurt y- "

The guard was weak, but he at least wanted a fighting chance. He could still escape and call for help if he got the guy holding him down to let go. There was no way he was going to let this guy get him this easily. He was going to fight.
Negai
Negai

Back to top Go down

Post  Joi6chan Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:19 pm

He did underestimate the guards will to fight and escape. But it was no problem at all, because they were two people. They could help each other keep their feet on the ground. She went behind him and blocked the guards escape route simultaneously drawing her katana.

"Don´t move and you better not give a peep ..."

When he opened his mouth to scream she took him out. She did expected him to do so but she was surprised that he was that easily defeated.

"Oh, ... sorry. It doesn´t matter. We can wait til he wakes up but we can also let him disappear and go on. He was too weak to know something we´re not already knowing."
Joi6chan
Joi6chan

Back to top Go down

Post  Negai Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:46 am

Negai loosens his grip on the guard, letting him fall to the floor. She really was quick on her feet. But the guard ead just as weak as they thought. Kasai had better have stronger people up there, or else coming here would be pointless. Or he would be paid more for being a big help to them. Now it's four guards. Unless she already encountered some guards.

" You're right. I'll take this one downstairs too. Then we'll look for the vents. "

He carried the guard, but fell to his knee from the weight. Standing up and clearing his throat, he pretends like nothing happened. He opens the door, about to leave.

Negai
Negai

Back to top Go down

Post  Joi6chan Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:13 pm

His little slip-up did not remained unnoticed but she just thought about lending him a hand. But his reaction induced her to stay quiet. She shook her head. That´s what men always do: Pretending to be strong and not allowing to help. A mens´ pride. Hard to understand. While waiting for him to come back she searched for the grill protecting the vents. It took a short time finding the entrance. They needed to be careful. It was possible that they´ve installed laser to take care of those who try to get in like that. She reached out for the grille. The ceiling wasn´t high so that she could take it out easily. Too easy. When he came back she turned to him.

"I think there are some traps, you need to watch out for them carefully or else we´re going to be blown up."
Joi6chan
Joi6chan

Back to top Go down

Post  Negai Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:11 am

" So they are careful after all. I'll be careful. It's too bad I don't have something to help me go through there safely. "

He walks over to her. Looking up, he could see it easy to find an entrance. Soon they'd be on their way. Those flames she used earlier would really help in this situation. At least now it wouldn't bring attention to them. Now it was just a matter of moving safely in the vents. There were still some things about flames he didn't understand yet. Maybe she could do more with those flames.

"... Would your flame be able to detect traps. Like lasers? "
Negai
Negai

Back to top Go down

Post  Joi6chan Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:11 am

It seemed that he wanted to get to know her weapon and her fighting style closer. And he did notice her actions before but that wasn´t really a problem. He nearly saw nothing. The fire flames are her special ability and they´ve got nothing to do with the functions of her sword. She supposed it would be ok showing him one of it´s functions.

"I think I could help you. It can detect traps and it also eliminates them. But I need to warn you. Just one wrong step of yours and you´re eliminated too. It´s specialized in taking out enemies or weapons of enemies. So, you better be at my side at that point."

She still didn´t trust him so she preferred to warn him again.
Joi6chan
Joi6chan

Back to top Go down

Post  Negai Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:21 am

" You can't be certain that it could do that to all your enemies. Otherwise you'd be the strongest and well known hitman. I'm not going to betray you. I'm more interested in my meeting with Kasai and getting that information for you. "

His intention was to clear some traps before they went up the vents. He didn't blame her though. She was quite serious. But her threats didn't work on him. It could've been because he became used to her, in a way. She wasn't his enemy, so he saw no need to know all her skills. He smiles.

" All I want is a little help from you. I'll even look away, if you want. "
Negai
Negai

Back to top Go down

Post  Joi6chan Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:01 pm

She sighes. He was unsettling her and she was confused about that. She knew by herself that she wasn´t invincible but he should be aware of her being a tough opponent. But he wasn´t. Maybe he was still underestimating her or her threats didn´t work on him. Or he just tried to challenge her. She had no intention in arguing with him nor showing him her skills but successfully ending this mission would be in the foreground.

"I don´t believe that you want to get the information for me but I will get them on my own if necessary. Don´t get too cocky, boy.“
Joi6chan
Joi6chan

Back to top Go down

Post  Negai Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:41 am

" Boy? I may be younger, but I'm not a child. I'm not doubting your skills. It's just that threats don't work on me. "

So she still didn't trust him. And to make it even worse, she called him a boy. People at his age could do things adults did. The fact that she would leave meant that their team work wasn't as great as he thought. But he had to keep it together. Too bad she didn't see him the way he thought she did.
Negai
Negai

Back to top Go down

Post  Joi6chan Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:14 pm

He seemed kind of annoyed and miffed after her statement. Explaining himself was apparently his way to make sure that she would stay. But his presence made her feel unsecure since she couldn´t figure out what he really was after. On the other hand, leaving him now could be bad for her according to the information they already get. There were a lot of guards around Kasai, they were also missing the code and she had no idea where to find Kasai. So, she would stay with him for a while but she would also stay careful. She gave him a look then turned away.

„You wanted to take the lead. Don´t waste my time and go on.“

She drew her katana and waited for him to climb into the vent.
Joi6chan
Joi6chan

Back to top Go down

Post  Negai Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:05 am

" Oh, you're giving me orders now. At least use your flames before I go. "

She was getting irritated. And it didn't look like she was leaving soon, since she probably thought about what was ahead. That was a good sign. Now they were going back to how they were. If they want to be successful, they would have to work together, without arguing. He calmed himself down. It was better to have her get all of it out.
Negai
Negai

Back to top Go down

Post  Joi6chan Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:19 pm

She hated the situation. Teaming up with him was, maybe, a bad decision.

"I´m not giving you orders. I just say what´s left to say now. Don´t worry, I´ll use my flames soon enough."

She turned her back on him and climbed into the vent. She looked around. There seemed to be no traps in this part. Or maybe they were well camouflaged.

"Don´t worry about my flames. They´re not what they seem to be."

She stroke her katana without saying a word and it turned into mist flames which were filling the whole vent.

"If there are traps around I know it soon."
Joi6chan
Joi6chan

Back to top Go down

Post  Negai Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:55 am

He nods, now back to normal. Although he felt bad for snapping at her, even though he didn't mean to. Stepping closer to the vent, he noticed that there weren't any visible traps. After she finished, he steps back and waits for her to come down, making sure not to stare up.

" Okay... "

Climbing into it was pretty easy. It was just a matter of space, timing, and perception. Something he was good at. With his umbrella held by his side to allow some roon, he quietly made his way inside.
Negai
Negai

Back to top Go down

Post  Joi6chan Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:16 pm

Crawling through the vents wasn´t comfortable at all but she didn´t complained since it was her proposal to do so. After a few minutes she noticed a slight change in the colour of the mist flames: the sign that there were traps in front of them.

"Wait a minute or you´ve got a problem."

She stopped and took out a small bag. She tried to straighten up while climbing next to him. He was too close now but she needed to stay in that position for a few minutes. She grabbed into the bag and pulled out a hand of powder.

"It´s for our protection but don´t breathe it in. It tastes horrible."

She threw the powder into the air and suddenly a shallow scratch appeared on her left cheek and disappeared after a few second. She rubbed her cheek.

"I hate that... The trap is on your left side, so don´t move until it´s eliminated."

She swung her hand just a little. A short crash and she crawled backwards.

"Go on."
Joi6chan
Joi6chan

Back to top Go down

Post  Negai Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:16 am

He continued, doing as she said. When she needed to move closeer up, he moved to the side to give her more room. As they went further inside the vents, sounds could be heard below. Just like the guard said. Busy. They were getting closer to the end and the noises were getting louder. It would only be a matter of time until it became more quiet. Which would mean they were right at the entrance of the meeting room. The open parts that were framed in the vents provided a visual of where they were headed. It wasn't clear, but it was good enough.

Carefully, he made his way through. He stopped at times where there were possible traps. And after that was taken care of, they had finally reached their destination.

" I think this is the right spot... "
Negai
Negai

Back to top Go down

Post  Joi6chan Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:23 pm

When they were crawling through the vents she realized him trying to help her a bit. That was good. Starting a fight again wouldn´t be at their advantage. When he stopped she almost run into him.

"Do you think we´re in the right room or near it?"

She tried to see something but she couldn´t see a thing behind him. Either way it was more dangerous from now on. The guards would be way stronger than the ones before. And they were still missing the code. Being in Kasais meeting room ... there´s no question that it´s dangerous. But she liked the thrill. Of course ... as a hitman.
Joi6chan
Joi6chan

Back to top Go down

Post  Negai Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:49 am

Squinting his eyes as he looks below, he moves to the side.

" We're close. The vents don't lead to the meeting room. "

It was certainly quieter there. Which was normal, since guards are usually quiet. The workers were a few steps away.

He brings his umbrella closer to him, as they prepare to descend. Slowly and gently, he began to take off the frame.

" Are you ready? "
Negai
Negai

Back to top Go down

Post  Joi6chan Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:56 pm

Their situation was pretty good besides being noticed by some guards. Kasai probably knows about their infiltration.

"I´m always ready. Can´t wait fighting some strong opponents."

She smiled. She really was getting excited about that. That mission was going to be special in every respect.

"Here we go."

She looked at him crawling near their exit. No guards were in sight. Ready for the next level.
Joi6chan
Joi6chan

Back to top Go down

Post  Negai Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:47 am

After removing the frame, he peeks around. He jumps down from the vents quietly, then reaches out to help her from falling. They had to stay alert. He was excited too. In fact, he smiled at the thought of fighting all those people. But he had to go a bit easy on them. It could have an effect on his meeting.

He adjusts himself. The umbrella he held on his right hand was now pointed to the other end of the hall, in case anyone were to meet them there. He looks at her.

" Clear. Let's go. "

He turns to the right.
Negai
Negai

Back to top Go down

Post  Joi6chan Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:13 pm

She was surprised that he reached out to help her. So, he had a bit of a gentlemen. Not bad at all. She took a look around but the hall was dark an seemed to be empty. Probably a trap too but they were prepared. At least, she thought he was, she didn´t know. She reached out her arm. The mist flames turned back into her katana. From now on she wouldn´t use this ability. She would use her own five senses to make out the traps. Maybe he was helpful too.

She nodded when he spoke to her at the same time noticing that he couldn´t see it at all.

"Yeah. Let´s go."
Joi6chan
Joi6chan

Back to top Go down

Post  Negai Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:13 am

Just like the last time alone in the hall, he walked carefully. The pattern to the floor, walls, and doors were easier to follow now. Maybe because the level in the building was different, or it he became used to it. It made it easier to sense something odd. He stayed a bit closer to her, remaining alert to any other footsteps that wasn't their own.

He stops, touching her arm as to tell to her to stop as well. Something didn't seem right.

" Wait. "

He went to one side of the wall and put his ear to the side of it.
Negai
Negai

Back to top Go down

Post  Joi6chan Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:21 pm

She had an odd feeling when they were walking through the hall. Did they were here before? They only turned right once. Maybe they lost their way. No, if they did so it was a trap. Maybe the odd feeling she had before was the presence of someone. She thought about it for a moment. When did it start? They were climbing out of the vents and then ... She startled. Damn! She turned around immediately. If it was as she thought they would be in trouble and it was her fault for not noticing. A mist guardian would be a big problem.

"Do you think we´re still on the right way ... and alone?"

She forced herself to calm down. Maybe she just had that odd feeling and there was nothing to be worried about. But she couldn´t get rid of that feeling.
Joi6chan
Joi6chan

Back to top Go down

Post  Negai Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:20 am

" Someone is here... "

It could've also been that they were tricked into walking in an endless hallway. The sound he heard before died. Certainly they weren't alone.

He went to her, in an attempt to prevent something from happening to her. She could protect herself, but he promised he would get her out safely. Suddenly, a figure appears behind them.

The mysterious woman says, " What do we have here? I don't believe we've met before... "

Negai
Negai

Back to top Go down

Post  Joi6chan Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:49 pm

She stepped back and bumped into him. Why did he stand so close to her? It was still dark and she couldn´t figure out if it was a man or a woman. But when the person spoke the voice was a female one. It seemed that she could see them in the dark but before she could worry about their disadvantage the woman flicked her fingers and the light turned on. She squinted. The light was too bright.

"... and why do you lurk around without turning the lights on. You know, we´re searching for an intruder ... but I think there were two of them."

She looked from him to her and back to him.

" ... wait a minute. I did saw you before, girlie."

She couldn´t let on that she was afraid of being recognized. But maybe the woman thought she was one of their comrades. Besides, her suspicion didn´t confirmed. As a mist guardian she wouldn´t have shown up before them. But they needed to see her flames to make sure she wasn´t.
Joi6chan
Joi6chan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum