New Aged Mafia

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Aged Mafia
New Aged Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Unexpected Meeting With The Boss

3 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

An Unexpected Meeting With The Boss - Page 3 Empty Re: An Unexpected Meeting With The Boss

Post  Negai Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:29 am

Negai thought about her plan. It was actually familiar. No footsteps were heard until now.

When the door opened, he remined to the side of the door. The man would notice her first, not knowing he was beside him. As he came closer, about to open his mouth, Negai went behind him, covering his mouth and gripping on to him. By the time the man noticed, Negai already overcame his will to fight it off. Some light from the hallway gave some light for them. The closed too quickly. Having caught a glimpse of how she looked, he had wished the light stayed longer. Within a few seconds, he would have already forgotten how she looked exactly. But he was right about a few things that he noticed before.

" Let's go with the first one. This guy could be of some use to us though. "

The man continued to struggle, slowly sliding down as Negai held him from moving away from his hold. He faced her again, imagining the figure he saw earlier.
Negai
Negai

Back to top Go down

An Unexpected Meeting With The Boss - Page 3 Empty Re: An Unexpected Meeting With The Boss

Post  Joi6chan Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:03 pm

She had considered playing innocent for a moment but she put it aside and smiled over herself. What a thought in this kind of situation. She laughed out and put her hand in front of her mouth immediately. She turned away, trying to pull herself together not to laugh out loud about herself again. After a few seconds he turned back to him. She had calmed herself down.

"Sorry ... I didn´t thought you would accept one of the plans but it´s fine with me."

Her selfconfidence was back. Since she entered the building it was gone but now she was herself again. She went forward so that she could speak to Negai and the guard.

"Hi ... you will guide us to Kasai, right? If you don´t want to cooperate ..."

She run her fingers through his hair then lifts up his chin so that he could look in her eye. She drew her katana and put it close to his neck.

"... but I´m sure you will. If you´re good to me I´m good to you. Plain and simple."
Joi6chan
Joi6chan

Back to top Go down

Post  Negai Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:11 pm

She surprised him a bit. He knew she was an assassin and all, but... maybe it was just that he thought about her differently. He wondered why she laughed, and decided to ask her later. The guard should've been at least threatened by her. In this situation, the guard could either give up and tell her, or be tough and take anything she had. She was playing the the 'bad guy', so maybe he should play the 'good guy'. The guard would be confused over this, and trust Negai more than he trusted her. Having someone threaten you and the other feel for you would make things go faster. Although he could he willing to die for Kasai. So he was playing innocent for now. He looked at her, squinting his eyes as he wished she played innocent. But... he started to like something about her... something he couldn't explain.

Negai speaks softly, " Please. Don't make this difficult. All we want are answers, and we'll leave you alone. "

Which wasn't true. After this, they would have to tie him up or something. Negai loosened his hold on the guard's mouth and let him speak.

The guard stuggled a bit, but clamed down after he knew he couldn't do anything in this situation. He stared at the woman in front of him, a bit scared. The cold blade on his neck made him feel more uncomfortable. She was in control and the guy behind him was probably working under her. The guard had some trouble speaking, but got out what he wanted to say.

The guard responds, " ...W-Wait! W-Who are you? Why do you w-want to see Kasai? "

Negai
Negai

Back to top Go down

Post  Joi6chan Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:04 pm

It wasn´t surprising that he was playing the good guy after all. He has been too good the whole time. He had accepted her proposal, had teamed up with her and didn´t really tried to wipe her out though she wasn´t his ally. But it was fine with her. She´d rather played the bad part then the good one. She couldn´t imagine him playing the bad guy. It doesn´t really suits him that´s why she was trusting him. But, of course, she knew that he was a hitman and she wouldn´t forget it that easily.

The guard was shivering with fear and he could hardly speak. She smiled. It´s not that she was enjoying his fear but she was satisfied with the situation that he was scared of her. That´s what she wanted. Fear was a different kind of respect. It had been hard for her to earn respect, especially as a woman. So, she would enjoy every minute whether fear or respect itself.

"Who are we? I wonder if we should tell you ... you know, it doesn´t matter for you. Also the reason why we want to see Kasai. It´s not your concern at all. By the way ..."

She put the blade closer to his neck. Just a little scratch but it was starting to bleed immediately. Not much but the effect was as she wanted it to be.

" ... we´re the ones who ask the questions. Remember this and, as I said, if you´re good to us we´re good to you. Now, will you help us out?"
Joi6chan
Joi6chan

Back to top Go down

Post  Negai Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:05 am

The guard felt blood running down from his neck. He knew could do worse, and at this point, he was going to go through some pain. Though he was still shaking in fear, it was his duty to protect Kasai at all costs. But he didn't know if he could go on any longer with this. The woman in front of him could really do some harm to him. Then what? Would he see his family again? How long does he have to live? He wasn't a professional at countering interrogation. All these thoughts and consequences made his cling onto life a lot more now.

" I'll tell! B-But... it's my d-duty to protect Kasai. So this is my concern... please understand... Just let me go... please... "

Negai waits. He was begging now. Good. He was probably going to give up soon. Negai flicks the guard's face, but in a position where it would seem the woman did it. Then continued his role.

" Oh no... are you bleeding?! This will go on longer. She'll do more than just cut you. Make this easy and painless. I can't stop her from what she'll do... I'm begging you! "
Negai
Negai

Back to top Go down

Post  Joi6chan Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:15 am

She smiled about him playing his part. It was almost dubious but the guard couldn´t tell the difference between playing and seriousness anymore. He was begging for his life. Maybe he had a wife and children. But that doesn´t matter because they were hitman and she had no intention to take innocent lifes. That´s what she had learned from her boss. She thought about carry on the game. But she couldn´t risk to push her luck too far.

"Brave, brave ... you´re a brave or a stupid man if you oppose me. I think it´s rather stupid. I could kill you straight off ..."

She removed the blade, just a bit, from his neck so that he was able to breathe freely again. The white blade of her katana was slightly red from the blood though it just cut shallow. She took out a piece of cloth and cleaned her blade then put it back at his neck.

"... but let me tell you something. We´re not here to kill Kasai. We just want to have a little chat with him. You can tell us and you mustn´t worry."

She again lifted up his chin and smiled in his face.

"Would you please do me that favour? You don´t want to reject the request of a lady ..."
Joi6chan
Joi6chan

Back to top Go down

Post  Negai Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:26 am

A serious beautiful lady at that. They didn't have much left for this. The guard probably didn't believe her. But the guard was already going to be in trouble either way. There were more important things to protect than just his boss. Things that were important than his boss. That was his weakness.

The guard couldn't take it anymore. He believed that she was capable of doing much more to him. Even though he hated being called stupid, he was starting go against his own thoughts. He didn't know what to do anymore. Either way, he'd still have to go through some hardships. Maybe Kasai won't know. He was obviously strong enough to take them on. And he would understand this situation. He would leave the next day and see his precous family again.

" I-It's not stupid! I swore to protect Kasai. I have my pride. "

Before she could hurt him again, he quickly says, " I'll tell you... I'll tell you where Kasai is. "
Negai
Negai

Back to top Go down

Post  Joi6chan Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:17 pm

She didn´t expected him to break so easily. To say that he has his pride wasn´t clever at all. They were intruder and messing with people infiltrating your base was really stupid. But he was too scared to act more or less wisely. She could understand that. If you have a family you act more carefully. She also wanted to go back to her family. That´s why she was so anxious.

"It´s better for you that you consent to help us. But don´t worry. We´re not going to kill you except that you try to fool us."

She won´t kill him. He was just doing his job and she had no real order so she wouldn´t kill anyone except they would try to kill her first. But the aim was only to gain information. She would do anything else to reach it.

"Now, tell me where we´ll find Kasai."
Joi6chan
Joi6chan

Back to top Go down

Post  Negai Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:07 am

The guard responds, " ... Well... during this time, Kasai is meeting up with some members to discuss mission successes and so on. The room is located to the east of here, upstairs. It's surrounded by a maze-like hall, made to keep you going in circles before you reach the meeting room. If you enter the codes correctly, you'll be granted access to enter the room. And there are guards there, including workers for the phone call centers. Basically a busy work place with dangerous pe- "

Negai interrupts, " Sorry to interrupt, but, what's the code? "

The guard stays silent for some time.
Negai
Negai

Back to top Go down

Post  Joi6chan Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:20 pm

The code wasn´t the real problem. The maze-like hall neither. It was more the amount of the guards which made her worry and that he was having a meeting. This would mean that his guardians or at least strong and important members are assembled. Damn bad time to interfere. She wasn´t sure if the two of them could take on all the guardians and Kasai as well. And this guy wanted to speak to Kasai directly ...

"He asked you about the code. Don´t you wanna answer?"

She was really pissed. They would have to think of another way to come through. She needed to control herself. She couldn´t take it out on the guard. He wasn´t responsible for that. But what if he was lying?
Joi6chan
Joi6chan

Back to top Go down

Post  Negai Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:07 am

The guard answers, " I-I don't know! Honestly. I'm just a low rank. They wouldn't tell me about it... "

Negai understood. So now it was clear that the meeting room was actually important. Top secret things could be discussed there. Perfect for what the girl was going on. And it would make it all worth while to meet Kasai. He began to get excited just thinking about fighting his way through and meeting Kasai face to face. And as a bonus, if he could beat most of the people there, it would make him look good. Not that he was really going to enter without a plan. He wasn't seeking thrills at the moment. But this was his opportunity to test his strength.

" Do you think the guards guarding the meeting room know the code? "

He answers, " No, they aren't allowed to enter either. But they are in a higher rank... "

Negai figured. He couldn't see the girl's reactions, but he paid close attention to her tone. They were just about done here.
Negai
Negai

Back to top Go down

Post  Joi6chan Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:09 pm

She listened to what the guard said and then she was getting excited. They really were into something. They probably were speaking about some secret stuff and that was her chance. She still didn´t know what the guy was up to but maybe it could help him too. Or maybe he just wanted to proof his strengh against Kasai and his guardians. Either way they would have a lot of fun. She was still a little worried due to her solo effort but she had come this far. And she wouldn´t loose anyway. She couldn´t. When she spoke her voice was shaking of excitement.

"Thank you very much for your help ... though it wasn´t really a help ´cause you didn´t know the code ... Well, what do you propose what we´ll do with you now. You know, it´s kind of risky for us just to let you go. What do you think?"

When she turned to her new "ally" her voice was calm again. It was the time to end this little game and go on to the next level.
Joi6chan
Joi6chan

Back to top Go down

Post  Negai Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:43 am

The guard says, "... Well, you c- "

Negai applies pressure on the guard's weak spot, putting him to sleep. He lets the guard lay on the floor, then pulls out the wire that was attached in his umbrella. As he ties him up, he looks back at her, smiling.

" You seem excited. "

They were probably going to dump the guard somewhere. If they covered his mouth and kept him in a dark place downstairs, nobody would be able to see him. Then they would come back here and decide on a plan. They were one step closer to their goal. And he had to admit, it was a bit nice working with her. At least she wasn't the person he thought she was. That didn't mean they were friends though. They still had to make their plan final. Add some things.
Negai
Negai

Back to top Go down

Post  Joi6chan Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:09 pm

When he was tying up the guard she went into the room where the guard came from. Maybe there was something interesting in it. But she was disillusioned with it. The room was nearly empty. Only a few chairs, a desk, a little cupboard and a monitor. Maybe a control room but it had too little equipment. It wasn´t interesting at all. She went back to the guy who had finished tying up the guard. The light coming from the room confirmed her first impression: Dark eyes, dark hair and maybe at her age. She guessed a bit younger.

"One step closer. Let´s hide him and talk about our next move. By the way: What´s your name? I think it´s kind of necessary to know."

She looked around. They would need to hide him somewhere where he couldn´t be found that easily.
Joi6chan
Joi6chan

Back to top Go down

Post  Negai Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:22 am

He knew she'd ask that sooner or later. In his position, he wasn't supposed to give out names. After tying the guard up, he picks his up, standing him near the wall like he did to those other guards outside. But he held the guard a bit this time. There was a place where he could hide the guard. He wouldn't be seen from a distance.

" No names. "

It was only then that he turned towards the light. Facing her, he finally see her more clearly. Blond hair. Like the American girls he had heard of before. Her body was in good shape. Beautiful. He had to admit. And it wasn't just because of her physical appearance. He couldn't really speak much after seeing her, still stuck on his thoughts. Which was strange. He never saw or thought of anyone like he did now. Like cold dead eyes staring at light. But aside from that, there were more important matters to discussed.

Negai
Negai

Back to top Go down

Post  Joi6chan Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:41 pm

She sighed when he answered. Another typical answer for a male hitman. Unsurprisingly. She shook her head and noticed his reaction. He seemed kind of fascinated. Maybe he had never seen a blond girl. But it was nearly the same reaction when she first entered the Cavallone though Dino was blond too.

"Ok, whatever. You´ve got an idea where to hide this guy?"

She was a bit disappointed. She wanted to feel a bit as usual, ab bit at home. But she knew she couldn´t. It has been her fault, so no complaining now. Her thoughts went back to the problem they would need to solve. It was sure that they would fight most of the guards but she still wanted to avoid facing Kasai. She had a bad feeling about it. Not that he feared fighting him but she don´t wanted to put her boss at risk.
Joi6chan
Joi6chan

Back to top Go down

Post  Negai Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:28 am

He picked up the guard.

" I'll be back. "

Opening the door from where they came, he heads downstairs. The door closes silently behind him. It took a few minutes until he came back, eyes squinting as he adjusts to the light in the room. When he returned, he sat down on the floor next to her. This way, they could speak softly and not worry about any more guards hearing them. And he needed to sit anyway. With a moment of silence, he looks up at her, smiles, then starts to speak.

" Now, on to the plan... You said we had to go up in the vents, right? If we find some around here, we can sneak in closer to Kasai's meeting room without being noticed by the workers. We'll have to face the people guarding the room though. That is, if the vents don't lead to Kasai's meeting room. "
Negai
Negai

Back to top Go down

Post  Joi6chan Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:19 pm

When he went to hide the guard she sat down and tried to think of her next steps. He has been kind of useful but she still wasn´t sure whether she could trust him or not. There was also the problem left that he wanted to speak directly to Kasai. She wouldn´t trust Kasai either doesn´t matter if he has something to do with the incidents or not. When he came back and sat down next to her she wanted to stand up for a moment but stayed at that position in the end. She took a closer look at him. He looked much younger she first expected him to be. Almost too young. He could be the same age as the Vongola guardians. Another young victim of the mafia. She couldn´t imgagine herself being in the mafia if she wouldn´t have been born as the daughter of a mafia leader. And she couldn´t imagine him being in the mafia without a good reason. She listened to him and noticed his smile but she stayed calm waiting for him to go on.
Joi6chan
Joi6chan

Back to top Go down

Post  Negai Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:02 am

He looks away from her, staring at the floor.

" When we reach the entrance of the meeting room, we'll have to take out the guards quickly and quietly. But then we'll be stuck with the code to open the door. And as the guard mentioned, low ranks don't even know the code. So there's a possibility that none the guards can open the door. If we decide to go through the maze, we'll risk more time to reach Kasai. And there's still the risk of having other people up there notice us... "

He pauses.

" Do you have a better approach to this? "

Negai
Negai

Back to top Go down

Post  Joi6chan Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:30 pm

She looked at him a moment longer than leans against the wall and closes her eyes. They couldn´t avoid fighting and the low ranks wouldn´t be the problem at all. They would need to find a higher rank and fight him so that they get either information or the code itself. The vents would be partly useful but not really the solution if they don´t lead into the meeting room. They could try or just keep on going on the way they did before.

"Let´s try the vents. There is a possibility that it works and if not we just need to fight our way through the guards ... We need to anyway."

She was kind of relaxed now and she didn´t even know why. The situation wasn´t relaxed at all: she was in the base of the enemy and had teamed up with a guy she didn´t know. But it doesn´t really matter. She felt kind of comfortable but didn´t let her guard down.
Joi6chan
Joi6chan

Back to top Go down

Post  Negai Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:35 am

" And if necessary, I could try using the card. I'd hate to see it go to waste. "

Reaching inside his jacket, he pulls out something simlar to the handle of his umbrella. With the different parts coming off from his umbrella, he replaces it with the parts he had. Like assembling a gun. With everything finished, he rolls up his sleeve and leans back. He lets out a sigh. But a relaxed sigh. He was still staring at the floor, as if he were thinking the whole time. The tension between them seemed like it settled down. He knew she was still wondering about some things. It wasn't professional, but he could tell her his name, at least. No. Too risky. Especially for what he was going for. If he aligned himself with Kasai, her family may be a conflict later on. And who knew what might happen after all of this.

" Do you mind if I take the lead in the vents? "
Negai
Negai

Back to top Go down

Post  Joi6chan Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:58 pm

She smiled about his statement. Both of them. She expected him to be that type of guy. Normally she would have been against his proposal taking the lead. But she did not really care at that point. One moment he seemed that he wanted to say something. Maybe he wanted to open up to her. But he didn´t said anything. It was ok for her. It was a partnership of convenience anyway. She accepted that he wanted it to be that way. But that also meant that she needed to be careful. Maybe he wanted to team up with Kasai and that would cause her a lot of trouble. She would need to read the signs.

"Go ahead."

Could she dare asking him for his intentions? He wasn´t sure if he would answer or not or if it would be the truth or a lie. No. She decided not to ask. It was better this way.
Joi6chan
Joi6chan

Back to top Go down

Post  Negai Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:26 am

Time was passing by. They got there their chance to take a break before continuing on to the vents. It was just a matter of finding them around there. This level in the building was still on the map in his mind. He had forgotten some of the places below them. It wasn't important though. They wouldn't have to escape the same way they got in if their plan failed. He had faith in it. His umbrella was set for what they were going to encounter.

" You r- "

Just then, the sound of a door opening fills the air. They had some distance from the door.

Someone says, " Hey, you've been down there for a long time. What's going on? "
Negai
Negai

Back to top Go down

Post  Joi6chan Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:20 pm

She jumped up immediately. They took their break for too long. They could have been near Kasai but they were still at the beginning. The person speaking was most likely another guard, but at least an enemy, they needed to take out. If he would notice that his ally wasn´t there he would become susicious and call out for reinforcement. But it was also a chance, a very small one but maybe he know a good way to get near to Kasai or the code. She doubted that he knew the code but maybe with a bit of luck ...

"Let´s take him out and see what he has to say. Or do you want to go on differently?"
Joi6chan
Joi6chan

Back to top Go down

Post  Negai Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:54 am

He jumped up as well.

" Let's get him and ask questions. We might have some luck this time. "

Negai peeks over, but careful enough not to be noticed at all. With his umbrella, he could shoot something to keep him from noticing them. Although, it could bring more attention to the people upstairs. They didn't know whether there were more than one person behind him. They would probably have to wait for him to come closer. He looks at her.

"... Let's wait for him to get closer. "
Negai
Negai

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum